OK so let's get started. To view the FREE demo of Driving Monitor you'll need to enter your details in the form below and you'll be sent details of your demo to your inbox.
What's in the Demo?
In the demo you'll get an overview of:
- Driver Risk Assessments
- Online eLearning
- Management Dashboards & Reports
What does DrivingMonitor do?
This demo shows you how you can cover all of your driver risks with a simple system - ensuring your duty-of-care is covered for your company. You'll get an overview of how the suite of tools makes your life easy and all of the administration is taken care of:
- Identifies high, medium and low risk drivers
- Recommends 'Bespoke Interventions' to reduce risk levels
- Assesses Driver competency in four key areas - Hazard Perception, Driving Theory, Highway Code and Attitude
- Offers a Complete Safety Management System enabling Managers to view all driver records and develop a complete audit trail, to show that the company has acted with due diligence with regard to managing driver risk and provided the necessary interventions
Driving Licence Checks
DrivingMonitor is an Approved Operator of the ADLV providing secure DVLA licence checks via our digital platform. Our secure connection to Swansea means your data is fully secure.
Free demo booking form
First enter your details below and then be sure to choose a demo date / time in step 2.
(Make sure you have 20 minutes free in your diary as this will be a one-to-one demo booked just for you - not a group webinar)
Not ready to see a demo just yet?
No problem. If you're still looking for more information about what level of service we can offer for DVLA licence checks - or if you're just generally researching you may be interested in some of our free guides below:
Download the 7 Secrets to Licence Checks
The 7 Secrets to Licence Checks gives you inside knowledge before you purchase any licence checking services or partner up with a licence checking supplier. This free download acts as a survival guide on what to look out for and how to ensure cost efficiency whilst maintaining driver safety.
Download the Top 10 tips for driver risk management
We’ve put together a ‘Top 10 Tips’ guide to implementing a robust driver risk management strategy for your fleet. This follows on from the debate surrounding driver safety vs cost control and gives practical advice and guidance on what to look out for when partnering with a risk management company.